Who is NSSB? Why can't you guys just discuss things rationally and sensibly?
Yea, talk to Bob, He fondles Trannies regularly as well, he might could help you with this Tranny Fettish
Need A Penny? Take A Penny...Need 2 Pennies? Get A Job!!!
[img]http://content.clearchannel.com/Photos/sports_photos/College/Football/james-davis-GI.jpg[/img]
Who is NSSB? Why can't you guys just discuss things rationally and sensibly?
I feel like this board is being targeted for a msnbc exclusive on why we dont vote for Obama
GO VOLS
Welcome to the LPD board. Where we discuss local high school sports yet act like middle schoolers at times.
Deja Moo: The feeling that you've heard this bull before.
but now i wanna see how far it goes
[IMG]http://i254.photobucket.com/albums/hh111/Vic_Fontaine/sig.jpg[/IMG]
Sir, who is Bob?
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: trumpet1988</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Welcome to the LPD board. Where we discuss local high school sports yet act like middle schoolers at times. </div></div>
Wow so a dude blowing you was a topic of discussion when your were in middle school? Come on trumpet. This ain baout being liberal or conserative. Its a bout a pervert commiting a sex crime?
GO VOLS
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: SportsJunkie</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Sir, who is Bob? </div></div>
You'll just have to investigate
Need A Penny? Take A Penny...Need 2 Pennies? Get A Job!!!
[img]http://content.clearchannel.com/Photos/sports_photos/College/Football/james-davis-GI.jpg[/img]
I was replying to SportsJunkie. I was not referring to the topic. I was referring to the way people have handle it.
Deja Moo: The feeling that you've heard this bull before.
He's this big hairy dude with a penchant for gender bending anal sex and trannies...the kicker is he's ultra-conservative to boot...kinda ironic ain't it? Doesn't that paint a picture in your head of Rush Limbaugh in a dress..or maybe Marv Albert??
...And if you ain't down with that, I got 2 words for ya....
Bookmarks